Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Interview with Negro Leaguer Carl Long

Things lately have been kind of...woof. It's a long story not worth getting into, if only to say ALL of the important things are going great. Overdue packages go out tomorrow or Thursday, scout's honor.

Anyway, I did something I've been meaning to do for quite awhile to distract myself a bit: edit video.


I'm not exactly a pro at this, but I'll imitate one from time to time. I had the chance to interview former Negro Leaguer Mr. Carl Long in Charleston last summer at a Riverdogs game, and I've been meaning to get this up. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks again, Mr. Long, for the interview at the ballpark!

FYI: I'm NOT the dude who didn't know Charlie Pride played in the Negro Leagues. 

Keep an eye out next week, I'll be giving away some cards Mr. Long auto'ed for me.

Have a good one everybody and goodnight Pumpsie Green, wherever you are!

2 comments: