Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I Collect

As the site states, CC is my main guy. Click here for a list of all the Crawfords I already have. I have very few jersey/relics, and would be looking to trade for any thrown my way. I'll always take "Crawfords to be pulled later" if that works for you.

Other current players I dig are David Price, Delmon Young, Jeff Niemann, Justin Ruggiano, Elliot Johnson, and the legend Jonny Gomes. Andrew Miller was a student of mine, so I'll trade for him as well.

For teams, Durham Bulls and Charleston, SC Minor League teams (Riverdogs, Rainbows, Pirates, etc.).

For past players, I'm looking for Pedro Martinez, Fred McGriff, Virgil Trucks, Roy Sievers, Bobby Shantz, Vida Blue, Fergie Jenkins, Juan Marichal, Willie Stargell, and Larry Doby (I have few of them and could always "upgrade" as they say). I'm always looking for pre-1950 cards no matter the condition, as is everyone else.

My general set needs are also posted on the right.

Failing that, I'm willing to trade for other "tradable" cards in case our needs don't necessarily line up. Beyond the players I'm interested in, trading cards is a fun way to meet folks, so I'm always game!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. hey there..im new in the blog world and came across your blog. i have a fergie jenkins, some crime dog mcgriff and maybe a couple more you might like. all cards posted on my blog are for trade.

    http://alltradebait.blogspot.com/

    check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete