Saturday, July 18, 2009

Recent Packages: I'm not lazy, I'm roofing

My neighbor is awesome and a contractor to boot, so he's helping me shore up some places on the roof. About 25 feet in the air.

It's not the work so much as the sheer terror of being on top of a scaffold, gently swaying in the wind, and mustering up the force required to pry nails out of the roof. I am mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. It's tough moving to a new area, being that high in the air, and trying to discuss the All-Star game whilst tamping down the gut sputtering fear of breaking your neck.

It sounds like no big deal but believe me, 25 feet is high.

Anyway, have a great weekend and hopefully these will be up later tomorrow night or Monday! I'm this close to the '86 and '76 sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment