Monday, May 10, 2010

Breaking Bad: Group Break, Ebay Shenanigans, and Cards from Rod

First, go here and grab a team in the June CCC/SMG Break. Seriously. The May break was sweet and we're looking for more solid pulls next month. Cards from this month's break will start going out tomorrow. There are three teams (White Sox, Twins, Royals) left!


Second, no word yet back from the seller in this post. All I can say is ebay's been a bit disappointing lately and I'm taking a hard line on this one. In fact, I'm gonna go on a small shopping spree ($20) later before they close my account for being a non-paying bidder. 


And speaking of ebay, check out Matt G.'s post on a recent conterfeit he got off ebay


Finally, Rod over at Padrographs and I had been working on the acquisition of this card a while back but nothing came of it. I'm busy, he's busy, it's all good. Then I received this and many other Rays in the mail a few days ago.
I can't tell if it's the most ridiculous SB card ever or quite simply the BEST SB card ever. I mean, was CC even trying for this one or did he have it by that much? There's no drama here. Looks like he beat the throw by so much he had time to choreograph a fist pump into his slide and throw in a "Damn, I'm smooth" whistle for good measure. Great stuff. I even dig the raised seams on the card design. Thanks again Rod! Something will be coming your way soon!

Have a good one everybody and goodnight Pumpsie Green, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment