Friday, May 14, 2010

Million $ Hit from the JC Break

OK, not really, but it's the first Rays hit I've scored over there. JC was less than enthused with this pull (given the price of the box guess I can't say I blame him) but still, it's a fat jersey swatch and a decent sig considered it's ON the swatch.
My one complaint? It's a home white swatch and BJ's sporting the away grays in the photo. They seriously didn't have an appropriate pic?

And then I got the base from the 2010 jumbo box. Good stuff.
Love the CC, didn't have the Niemann or the Davis. Turkey Longo is up for trade if anyone needs him, you know the drill. 

Thanks for hosting JC. Looking forward to next month and more monster Rays hits! (By which I mean cards that top out at $15 or so)

Have a good one everybody and goodnight Pumpsie Green, wherever you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment