Monday, May 3, 2010

CC Highlights: This Gift from???

First up don't forget to renew or sign on for the CCC/SMG June Group Break. SMG is doing the honors this time.

I am a total jerk. Total jerk. Work has been killing me for oh....about 2 months now and I've had my head up my a@@ about it. The group break yesterday was a great way to relax and reconnect with some cards.

Today I began the arduous task of packing up all those cards, addressing them, and getting them out. I have a stack of supplies I use for trades, etc., and among the things I save is cardboard inserts packing to reuse later.

Now, being an idiot I didn't see that one of them said "Open me." So I opened it some months after I was supposed to. This was inside:
Oh good Lord. The back says this is a "Fan pack standee" and it is very, very cool. For the moment I'm leaving it in 2D card form. The design is busy, but the photo is CC running at 100 mph, so there is a nice balance between design and photo that you just don't see every day. Even the blurry stands contribute to the feel of speed. Very, very well conveyed. 

And I'm such a jerk I'm not sure who to thank! Whoever you are, sir or madam, please leave a comment and take your praise!

Have a good one everybody and goodnight Pumpsie Green, wherever you are!

2 comments: