Monday, April 30, 2012

2005 Bowman EJ Rainbow: ¡Complete!

Watching the game tonight getting ready for a temporary cross-country move. I'm battening down the hatches to make major progress on my ttm projects this summer (Topps 1951-present and Topps Rookie AS Team) and was thinking about any projects I'd actually managed to finish. The CC collection is rolling along, but I haven't bought any wax and have yet to acquire any 2012 CCs.

So, what have I done? Recently the final card I needed to complete the 2005 Bowman Elliot Johnson rainbow popped up on eBay, the /5 red refractor. I held my breath for about a week while the auction wound down. Fortunately I was the only bidder, making this collection complete:
If I land a plate at some point, great. If not, great. It looks good to me!

Have a good one everybody and good night Pumpsie Green, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment