Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Monthly Group Break Forming

And looking for members. This is a co-sponsored joint between myself and Sewing Machine Guy.


To keep things simple we'll be using Joe Collector's pricing structure, found here (thanks JC!).


(6)Any team newer than 1980 including the Nationals are in Tier 3 $13.75

(8)Any team newer than 1961 shall be in Tier 2 $16.75

(16) Any team older than 1961 shall be in Tier 1 $20.50

ONLY IF YOU PAY AT THE SAME TIME FOR ALL OF THE BREAKS.

Second team or break discount: 1.00
Third team or break: 1.50
Fourth Break and thereafter discount 2.00



We'll start taking team requests in the comments below, first come first serve. After April 1 we'll open it up to multi-teams discounts and such. Payment by April 15, break around May 1. Payment details after we see where we're at April 1.





Cards with multiple players/swatches/autos will be randomed off to those teams in the order they are pulled. We gotta spread it around, so once you get one multi-card in a break you have to sit out other randomizations in that break.

We'll start off with a bang and do 7 boxes of UD Icons from Atlanta Sportcards. That's a product with a TON of autos, so hopefully we'll pull something good.


Drop a comment to say you're in a and which team you'd like!


Braves: 1969
Cardinals: Ike's Cards
Cubs: On Card Autos
Dodgers: GCRL
Marlins: Hamrammobtown
Mets: BA Benny
Nationals/Expos: Stephane
Orioles: Ryan
Phillies: arfmax
Rangers: Play at the Plate
Rays: CCC
Red Sox: AdamE
Tigers: Sewing Machine Guy
Yankees: Sooz

16 comments:

  1. I'll take the Rangers if I can pay via snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nevermind. Seven. WOW. I'll do some researching and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to be in for the Marlins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost my spot at Joe's so I'm in on Red Sox here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose I could sit this one out!! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like in.

    Either the Nationals / Expos or the Mets

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the Braves. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I don;t have your email address please shoot me an email to crawfordcards(at)gmail.com so we can start getting this together! There are a couple of folks whose profiles I can't access.

    ReplyDelete