Monday, June 21, 2010

CCC SMG Group Break Update: Open Teams

As of this morning we have the following teams available for the 5-box 2010 Ginter break courtesy of DA Card World: Pirates (tier 1), Giants (tier 1), Astros (tier 2), D-Backs (tier 3).

Tiers refer to the one and only JC pricing structure: 
(6)Any team newer than 1980 including the Nationals are in Tier 3 $13.75

(8)Any team newer than 1961 shall be in Tier 2 $16.75

(16) Any team older than 1961 shall be in Tier 1 $20.50

A&G has a TON of non-team affiliated randomness, so here's what we'll do. I'll random the break participants 3x to come up with a list. I'll keep the list on hand during the break. As random world leaders, monsters, etc. come up, they go to the next person in the list. I think that'll be fair, exciting, and keep me from randoming 100 cards. 

See anything you like leave a comment to claim it. I'll be turning moderate comments off to speed things along! Paypal to crawfordcards (at)gmail.com.


5 comments:

  1. What is the deadline for payment? I would be interested in the Padres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the White Sox and will send payment when and if this is verified.

    thanks

    TD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rod, I just dropped you a line.

    TiedGame, I'll list you as having claimed the White Sox.

    Glad to have you both on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. carlcrawfordcards... this will be my first group break but I would like to take the mariners. how do i go about paying? kc_cariveau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. carlcrawfordcards. kc_cariveau@yahoo.com has paid for group break. Team Mariners.

    new email and updated email address is

    mrebaybaseball@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete