Sunday, September 5, 2010

Catching up: CCs from Joe

There are a few posts I owe people as a consequence of my "non-absent absence." While Youtube is waiting to upload videos (longer than usual even!) I'll go ahead and get started.

Joe and I had traded once before and he'd sent me some great stuff. This time he contacted me about a DK CC auto /10 and, because it was the summer and I was bouncing around a bit, things were kind of off and on. I didn't have anything right in his wheelhouse but I sent him a bunch of relics and he sent me the agreed upon CCs. Or so I thought. Right after he sent the package he dropped me a line and told me "to be sitting down when I opened it up." Glad I did.
In addition to the agreed upon DK auto there was this Turkey Red Cabinet card (inset card is for size.) This thing is AWESOME. I hadn't realized until just now the background is slightly different from the regular-sized card, either. Where the regular one is CC in an abandoned ball field the larger version is "CC fighting zombies in a post-industrial apocalyptic wasteland." Very cool.

And then, of course, the CC DK. Here its with the two DK jerseys I have, both courtesy of Joe.

Great additions to the collection, and needless to say I owe you, Joe! Thanks again.

Have a good one everybody and goodnight Pumpsie Green, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment