Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Trade Bait: 2006 Bowman Nolan Reimold jersey relics

So, here's what I have to offer:


I picked these up in Iowa over Christmas. I have a few more O's relics to be trading soon, but these are the first two I'll put up.

I'd primarily like to score some CCs, Gomes, Prices, or Niemanns I don't already have (more or less in that order and I'll get the non-CCs up ASAP today) but my broader interests can be found here. I'll trade these together or apart. Since my main aim is to get some CCs I'll take offers from now till Sunday and, if no CC offers come up I'll go for others.

Here are the backs, one of which is a little bit chipped but the other of which is fine. The chipping doesn't show in the scan.


Leave a comment and drop me a line with an offer if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment