Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ramblin' man: the Travelin' Lee comes to town

I needed to get rid of some cards a while back. I sent some Mannys over to the Brooklyn Met at Clear Cut Cards and ended up with this guy:

Should I be offended? Scared? Overjoyed? Lee himself looks pretty pensive, like he's not sure either.

Anyway, Travelin' Lee is pretty awesome and make me wonder: whatever happened to Cy Seymour? Anyone seen him?

These Prices tagged along with Lee, making this a lefty-centri package:
Thanks again Met and goodnight Pumpsie Green, wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, whadya know? That card hasn't been officially spotted since 3/28/10! You should give its owner a heads up!

    http://tradebait.blogspot.com/

    Makes me also wonder where the Hot Tejada went.

    ReplyDelete